The best thing about acting is I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it… It’s a great outlet. I’m not really sure who I am - it seems I change every day.
"I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?"
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Tyler Hoechlin at EyeCon
EyeCon June 15th, 2014
Please do not repost or edit without permission.
Star of MTV’s hit supernatural drama Teen Wolf, Tyler Hoechlin, is known for playing the breakout role of Derek Hale, who was born a warewolf and was initially that dark horse that viewers could not tell was good or bad.
Connecting with the actor, Hoechlin shares what it’s like being on one of television’s most talked about shows, from a passionate baseball player to fully commit to an acting career, preparation for his upcoming role in an independent film called ‘Undrafted’, directed by actor Joe Mazzello and what the future looks like.
Tyler Hoechlin was shot by New York based photographer Bryan Kong and styled by Juliet Vo in labels such as DKNY, Ermenegildo Zegna, Emporio Armani, Kenzo, Tom Ford and Salvatore Ferragamo for the August 2014 issue of August Man Malaysia.
Creative Director Melvin Chan / Grooming Sydney Zibrak - The Wall Group / Set Designer Mikki Mamaril / Digital Imaging Sebastian Bar / Photography Assistant Will Reid / Stylist Assistant Janea Moreto